The Library has programs for all ages. Check out our calendar for upcoming events.
COVID: Due to Covid-19, the library’s programs are not following their normal schedule. Please stay tuned as we try to provide safe programming for our patrons. These will either be outside or virtual. Sign up will be required during this time.
When the library is operating under standard conditions:
- Story Time (Sept – May): Adult Participation Required
- Infant: Wednesdays @ 11:00 am (ages newborn to 18 months)
- Toddler: Fridays @ 10:30 am (ages 18 months to 3 yrs.)
- Pre-School: Thursdays @ 10:30 am (ages 4-5 yrs.)
- Book Club for Adults: Second Thursday of each month @ 6 pm.
- Youth Book Club (Grades 3-5): Check the library website or our Facebook page for dates and times.
- Teen Book Club (Grades 6+): Check the library website or our Facebook page for dates and times.
- Adult, Teen, and Children’s Summer Reading Programs: Dates and activities vary. Stay tuned to the calendar and our Facebook page for details.
- Special Programs for Adults and Children: Call, check our website or our Facebook page for information.