How do I place a hold on an item?
Items can be placed on hold online, by phone, or in person.
- To place a hold online:
- Sign into your account and search for the title you are interested in.
- Click on the orange “Place Hold” button.
- Choose the pickup location and click on the blue “Submit Hold” button.
- You will be notified when your hold is available to be picked up at the library.
- To place a hold by phone:
- Call the library, 304-535-2301 and a staff member will assist with your holds.
- To place a hold in person:
- The library staff at the Circulation Desk can help place your holds in person.
Patrons can place up to ten items on hold online.